Bellerive Beach information:
Dogs are not permitted on Bellerive Beach (from Beach Street access east to Second Bluff) between 10.00am and 6.00pm, from 1 December to 1 March each year.
At all other times, dogs may be exercised off lead, but must remain under effective control.
- Bellerive Beach (from Beach Street access west to Bellerive Bluff (First Bluff))
- Dune areas of exercise beaches and any dune track that runs parallel to the foreshore
- Bellerive Boardwalk (excluding the waterside perimeter where dogs may be walked on-lead on the multi user pathway)
- Bellerive Beach Play Park (excluding the walking/bicycle track where dogs may be walked through the park on lead)
- Sporting recreation grounds and perimeters.
- Any grounds of a school, preschool, kindergarten, crèche or other place for the reception of children without the permission of a person in charge of the area
- Any shopping centre or any shop
- Any area within 10 metres of a children’s playground
- Kangaroo Bay Parklands