Dog Beach Mudjimba Information
Stroll along the pure white sand and find a quiet and private spot amongst the grassy dunes, or settle down for some lunch at the many picnic facilities under the shady trees. Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park also accepts dogs on application.
Twin Waters Dog Beach - Located just south of Mudjimba Beach, the beach is open to dog owners and pets throughout the year. Best of all, your dogs can freely swim in the protected waters, which are safe enough to swim in since they are shallow. They will have a ball spending hours in the soft sand and playing around.
Things to remember when walking your dog
- Always walk your dog on leash, unless in a designated off leash area.
- Dogs are prohibited entry to some parks and reserves, check signage before entry.
Your responsibilities in off-leash areas
Dogs must be on a chain, cord or leash if the dog is within 20 metres of
- a children’s play equipment area
- an area where a public meeting is being held
- a permanently designated barbeque and picnic area
- an on-leash signed lake or pond
- an area where an organised sporting event is taking place.
Dogs must be on leash in all car parks.
Owners must have effective control of their dog at all times.
Dog Beach Mudjimba