If you're looking for a beach day with your furry friend, look no further than Greenhills Dog Beach in Cronulla, NSW. This off-leash dog beach offers plenty of space for dogs to run and play in the sand and surf. Here's everything you need to know to plan your day at Greenhills.
Greenhills Dog Beach can be accessed via Greenhills Road, Bundeena Drive or Nicholson Parade. There is limited street parking available near the entrance to the beach, so it's recommended to arrive early if you're planning on driving. Another option is taking public transport - there are several bus routes that stop nearby and Cronulla train station is only a short ride away by bus or taxi.
Before visiting Greenhills Dog Beach in Cronulla, it’s important to be aware of the rules and regulations set by the local council to make sure the beach is enjoyable for all. Owners are also responsible for cleaning up after their dogs and ensuring they do not dig holes that could cause harm to other beachgoers.
Dogs allowed off-leash
- Dogs are allowed on the beach during non-daylight savings from 3pm to 10am
- Dogs are allowed on the beach during daylight savings time from 4pm to 10am
- Please clean up after your dog using the bins provided
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving the off-leash area
- Always maintain effective control of your dog
- Serious penalties apply if your dog rushes, menaces or attacks people or other animals.
Greenhills Dog Beach