Lady Robinsons Beach Information
Lady Robinson Beach in Kyeemagh, overlooking Botany Bay, has a popular off-leash dog exercise area at the northern end. It’s found 150m from the netted swimming enclosure. Let your pup have some canine fun and feel that warm sand between their paws as they bound up and down and in and out of the flat water. Dogs are only allowed on the beach before 10am and after 4pm, though the council can remove the time restrictions in the winter months. Conveniently, there’s parking nearby and even a children’s playground, so lots of fun for both the two- and four-legged.
Off Leash Dog Area
Taking your pet outdoors to a dog-friendly space is important, regular off-leash exercise helps dogs relieve boredom and let off steam. It may also reduce unwanted behaviour such as excessive barking. Outdoor exercise also benefits owners as dog-friendly spaces brings people together. That’s why Bayside Council has created the off-leash area at Lady Robinson’s Beach, Kyeemagh.
Remember to Follow These Simple Rules:
Off-leash exercise areas are shared areas for the enjoyment of all. Rules have been put in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for you, your best friend and our community:
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times, handlers must be physically able to control or restrain the dog if required by chain, cord or leash.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and in sight of their owner/handler.
- Your dog should not harass people or other animals. Even when dogs are in off-leash areas, they must still be under effective voice control.
- If any dog/s show signs of aggression or antisocial behaviour the dog’s handler must leash and remove their dog immediately.
- You must clean up after your dog/s at all times.
- Dogs are to be on leash when entering or exiting the designated off leash beach area (Gate 60 and Gate 61)
For more information please visit Off Leash Dog Area - Lady Robinsons Beach.pdf (nsw.gov.au)
Lady Robinsons Beach