Sandringham Dog Beach information
Sandringham beach is very accessible, there is only a short walk from the car park to the foreshore. Lots of room for your dog to run and great low tide for a small dogs to swim.
There are also plenty of access to water, and outside shower to wash dog.
Season between 1st Nov - 31st Mar
- Prohibited - 10am to 7.30pm - Dogs
- Dogs are permitted off leash - 7.30pm to 10am
Your responsibilities in off-leash areas
- Dogs must be on a chain, cord or leash if the dog is within 20 metres of:
- a children’s play equipment area
- an area where a public meeting is being held
- a permanently designated barbeque and picnic area
- an on-leash signed lake or pond
- an area where an organised sporting event is taking place.
- Dogs must be on leash in all car parks.
- It is still your responsibility to take bags and pick up after your dog.
- Owners must have effective control of their dog at all times.
- You must be able to recall your dog promptly and place it back on a leash if the need arises.
Sandringham Dog Beach