One of the best dog park in Melbourne! It's been a while since the last update! This week, we took my furry friend for a stroll in the city and unexpectedly stumbled upon what we consider the best dog park in Melbourne – Victoria Park!
This dog park is located in Abbotsford, Melbourne, about 5km from the city centre! Perfect for dogs and pet parents living near the city. The park is quite spacious, giving off a vibe of a mini outdoor concert venue!
Surrounding the park are seats where owners can sit and watch their dogs play (assuming the dogs are friendly). The park is fully enclosed, and the manicured lawns make it a delightful space for dogs to interact and have fun.
1. Plenty of free parking spaces
2. Fully enclosed park, no worries about dogs getting lost
3. Provides poop bags and water stations
4. Well-maintained lawns, large park
5. Seats around the field for pet parents to rest conveniently
6. The park has sports events on Thursdays, so no dog walking on that day
Address: 22 Lullie St Abbotsford VIC 3067
22 Lulie St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia